You might find some of these facts interesting - they can be used as party conversations.
- 30% of sleep partners sleep in separate rooms
- Starbucks sells 256,000 gallons of coffee every day
- The average sleeper changes positions 40 times a night
- Better sleep helps the flu shot work better
- One of the best predictors of insomnia later in life is the development of bad habits from having sleep disturbed by young children.
- Elephants sleep standing up during non-REM sleep, but lie down for REM sleep.
Your body temperature falls in the early morning hours, reaches a low at about 4 a.m. and then rises again just before sunrise.
Let us know about your sleep problems - fill out our 'Sleep Disorder Evaluation Form'
To optimize your health and get answers to your snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, and all sleep disorder questions, your search is over.
Contact Dr. Smith today at (888) 728.0035