30-Day Sleep Challenge for the New Year
Make 2018 Your Most Well-Rested & Healthy Year Yet!
Nearly 40% of American adults report having fair or poor quality sleep. Does that sound like you? Join the Dallas area’s FREE 30-Day Sleep Challenge, sponsored by Dr. Kent Smith of Sleep Dallas, to experience a better night’s rest.
CHALLENGE DATES: January 13-February 11, 2018
The new year is a time many people make a commitment to live healthier lives. And while diet and exercise are certainly important pieces of the puzzle, sleep creates the foundation on which health and wellness can flourish.
Benefits of quality sleep include:
- Improved memory, concentration & productivity
- Decreased inflammation
- Healthy weight maintenance and/or weight loss support
- Stress reduction
- Mood support
- Lower risk of depression, heart disease, stroke & diabetes
- Immune function support
SMALL CHANGES in your daily routine can make a BIG DIFFERENCE.
Sleep Challenge participants receive:
- Personalized support from nationally renowned sleep expert Dr. Kent Smith
- An expert plan to improve sleep habits
- Weekly email communication with tips & how-to guides on a variety of topics including:
- Improved bedroom environment
- Diet & exercise to support sleep
- Improved sleep hygiene
- Sleep & technology
- Weekly mini-challenges dedicated to different aspects of sleep
- A supportive community forum to keep you motivated
Participation is free and all Dallas-area adults are invited to join.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in Dallas metro area
- Complete a pre- and post-challenge sleep survey* *Data from the sleep surveys will be used to report on sleep-related findings. Identifying information for all participants will be kept strictly confidential.
Sleep Challenge Registration
January 13 - February 11, 2018
A Well-Rested Dallas is a Healthy Dallas
Want to enroll but have questions? Call 844-409-4657